When you work for Toll Company you are more than an employee number, you are an owner. When you work here, you can enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you own a part of the company you have helped build. We all accept the responsibilities of owners and enjoy the rewards of our hard work.
Careers at toll
What does Employee Owned Mean?
Toll Company has been employee-owned since 1975 when Bob Toll, Founder and President decided to sell a part of the company to the employees via an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) as a way to pass on the business. Since 1975, the employees have purchased the entire company from the Toll Family and continue to grow the business and increase the value of their stock which they sell back to the company once they retire or leave the company. Want to know more? Check out our history here.
Our Current Openings
Fill Plant Crew Member
As a Crew Member you are a hardworking, reliable, “gets the job done” type of person. You enjoy being part of the team that ensures our customers will get the products they ordered for next day delivery. As a Crew Member your will be on your feet all day constantly rotating compressed gas tanks off delivery trucks, into the fill plant, and back out into inventory or onto a truck for delivery.
Schedule: Full-Time (40 hours), Monday – Friday: 10:00am – 6:30pm
- Load & unload delivery trucks
- Sort & organize tanks
- Operate a propane forklift to transport tanks around facility
- Operate filling equipment to fill tanks with correct gas
- Maneuver 40 foot flatbed trucks in yard
- Perform maintenance on tanks, pallets and other equipment
- Assist with routing trucks for next day delivery
- Steel Toe Boots
Bulk Tank Driver - PT - Pick Your Hours
Toll Gas & Welding is looking for a part-time driver to do bulk gas deliveries with our bulk trailer in the local Twin Cities metro. The driver will be responsible for filling customer bulk tanks with the bulk trailer and re-filling our bulk trailer at the local air separation plant in Inver Grove Heights.
Schedule: Design your own schedule. Hours available after 4pm until 8am Monday – Friday or anytime on Saturday & Sunday. This job is perfect for someone looking to fit this around their current job or someone who just wants to work a couple nights a week.
– Complete vehicle inspection prior to leaving
– Check all shipping related documentation for completion & accuracy
– Maneuver truck at customer sites into a good position for re-filling their bulk tanks
– Safely fill customer bulk tanks
– Follow all directions at vendor sites for re-filling our bulk trailer.
– Operate equipment safely by following all operating procedures and wearing all required PPE
– Steel toe boots
– Class A CDL with Haz-Mat & Tanker Endorsements
Can’t Find What You're Looking For?
Questions, comments, or just want to say hello? Feel free to reach out to us. We look forward to assisting you.