When you work for Toll Company you are more than an employee number, you are an owner. When you work here, you can enjoy the satisfaction of knowing you own a part of the company you have helped build. We all accept the responsibilities of owners and enjoy the rewards of our hard work.
Careers at toll
What does Employee Owned Mean?
Toll Company has been employee-owned since 1975 when Bob Toll, Founder and President decided to sell a part of the company to the employees via an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) as a way to pass on the business. Since 1975, the employees have purchased the entire company from the Toll Family and continue to grow the business and increase the value of their stock which they sell back to the company once they retire or leave the company. Want to know more? Check out our history here.
Customer Care Associate
As a Customer Care Associate you are friendly, outgoing and strive to deliver knock-your-socks-off service to internal and external customers. Customer Care Associates are nimble, amiable, and detail-oriented and love to create a cult following amongst our customers.
Schedule: Monday thru Friday 8:30a – 5:00p
What You’ll Do
- Create a wonderful customer experience over the phone while answering questions and taking orders
- Coordinate with co-workers to ensure all special details and accommodations are completed for customer orders
- Be a great team player for the sales team by helping with order entry, quote generation, research and any other tasks that will help our team stand out to our clients.
- Maintain an enthusiasm and willingness for learning about our industry, products and services
The Talents You’ll Need to Be Successful
- Great at interacting with folks on the phone, in email, or in person
- You’re psychic at anticipating customer needs and wants
- Professional juggler of tasks, problems, changing priorities, and deadlines
- Computer whiz with MS Office
Bonus Skills That Will Make You Stand Out
- Customer Service or Sales Experience
- Welding knowledge or ability
- Willingness to learn and work hard
- A sense of humor
Can’t Find What You're Looking For?
Questions, comments, or just want to say hello? Feel free to reach out to us. We look forward to assisting you.